the life and times of a wandering jew

9.16.2007

Something new (kinda, sorta)

I need to post something, just so that the overly introspective piece of crap post below isn't the first thing that greets people who come to this site (which, judging by a bizarre recent post, consists mainly of spammers on acid).

Life's good. I have a decent apartment, a full time job, a part-time hooker, and good family, good friends, and one of the best scenes in film, the long tracking shot from Goodfellas where they walk through the back of the restaurant and into the club, is on TV. I seem to be surrounded by babies recently, and they're not mine, so that's good.

It's Emmy time tomorrow, and I'm kind of more excited about going than I'd like to admit. Because when it comes right down to it, I watch, and like, a lot of shitty TV. So while the other awards shows are fun, I feel more of a connection to the TV people than the film people. I promise nothing, because my promises on this blog are rather empty, but if I get some good pictures, I'll try to post them.

4 comments:

George said...

(cue the crickets sound effect)

George said...

Get jiggy wid it boy! It's 2008! Time to post some juicy tidbits of your pathetic life. Or are you a member of SWG and are currently on strike?

George said...

Why torture us with the prospect that you will get off your ass and write something? Just take the fucking blog down.

Robin Diane Goldstein said...

More Than One Year!!!!
woo hoo!!!
Even I just posted something new...
Well Done, My Boy... Well Done!