the life and times of a wandering jew

1.17.2007

Quickly...

It's been a crazy couple of days...I co-hosted two radio shows this past weekend on the Free FM station in San Diego, and Monday was the Golden Globes. I rocked the house in my slick rental tux and partied with Paris Hilton at the Weinstein after party. Okay, we didn't really party together, but we were in the same room and I could tell she was digging my vibe. Details to come...

In the meantime, a HUGE thank you to Robin Goldstein, who has so generously decided to host one of the shows I did last weekend. Check it out on her website http://schnauzerlogic.tblog.com/. Robin edited out all of the commercial goodness, so all that's left is the creamy talk show center. Full Golden Globes recap on the podcast tonight, and live on KSCO tomorrow morning at 6:45am, streaming at www.ksco.com.

1 comment:

xrayspex said...

Let's see... gomer_pyle_army is you (Jason), Robin is Robin Goldstein and xrayspex is me. Looks like only 3 people are paying any attention to your blog. Time to give it up and move on boy.