the life and times of a wandering jew

1.17.2007

Not Exactly US Magazine...

There were two pictures total taken of me in my tux at the Golden Globes. In one I look like I just partied with Tommy Chong and the cast of "Dazed and Confused" AND "Half-Baked." And this was long before I'd had a drink, and the only thing I'd smoked was about a pack of Camel Lights. But what separates me from 99.9% of all celebrities is that I'll purposefully put a shitty picture of myself on the internet (because that's the only thing that separates us...not the money or the fame or the incredibly good looks):




















And then there's a pic of this guy named Tree or Jungle who won an award:




















And a shot of our setup in the radio room:

I know, not the most exciting pics from an exciting event, but we weren't allowed to take that many, and I was just too damn busy most of the time. Stories to come, I swear!
(By the way, it's snowing in L.A. What the fuck?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the stories? What stories?
Don't make me blow Trudel up.

Monitor said...

That's enough out of you super_penis_breath. Now get back to your gas station job and shut the fuck up.

Monitor said...

It's snowing in LA and ya say ya still believe in global warming do ya binky?

"There is nothing new under the sun" is a good description of this blog. Same old liberal crapola pretending to be clever.